Warranty term: One year from the date of purchase. This warranty covers manufacturing defects on the watch itself (movement, case, paracord). Other parts than the above are not covered by this warranty. To have replacement covered under this warranty performed, please use our contact form on the “contact us” page. In the e-mail you need to specify your name, address, order number and a detailed description of the issue.
Return shipping is paid by Untitle. If Untitle cannot find any defects described above, the product will be sent back to the customer.
Note that repair/replacements will be charged in the following cases, even during the warranty term.
- Failure or damage caused by improper use or carelessness (knocks, dents, crushing, etc.)
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Failure or damage caused by fire or water, or a natural disaster such as for example an earthquake
- Changes that occur during normal wear and aging (minor scratches, etc: on the case, alteration of the colour on the wristband and the peeling of the plating)
- Battery replacement will not be charged during the warranty term.
- The case, dial, watchband or other parts thereof may be replaced with substitutes if the originals are not available.
This warranty warrants that you can receive free replacement in accordance with the terms set forth herein and within the specified term.